You have probably heard about merchant services and how they can help your complete business transactions via debit and credit cards, making online purchasing quick and simple.
Additionally, merchant services also consist of card-reading hardware, as well as a couple of software that help ease and speed up your transactions.
That said, let’s dive in and look at some of the best merchant services that can help you scale your business with improved transaction processes.
The first on this list is Square, which offers users a range of options such as a virtual terminal, online payments, mobile and invoice payments. You can also check out some of their outstanding features below:
- Fee Structure: Now, it is crucial that you know the fees you’ll be charged per transaction. For Square, the only fee you’ll pay is the card processing fee, which again, will depend on which mode of payment you are using.
- Features: Additionally, Square comes with a ton of excellent features such as free mobile application, the functionality of offline payments, integration with popular e-commerce platforms, among others.
- Customer Service: You can reach out the customer support through Twitter and Email. Additionally, you can find a ton of resources that you can refer to before you can directly contact the support team.
Freelancers are very familiar with PayPal, and it is best suited for your online transactions. The best of all is that PayPal offers its users processing services, though at competitive rates. That said, let’s look at some of the outstanding features that PayPal gives users.
- Fee Structure: There’s a flat fee that PayPal will charge you to process a payment, though there’s a monthly payment plan for the virtual terminal payments.
- Features: You will get a free mobile PayPal application that you can use without logging in to your computer, as well as a POS application. Also, PayPal enables you to integrate PayPal with other e-commerce platforms and many more.
- Customer Service: You can reach the PayPal support team via email, Twitter or the live chat option. So next time you encounter a challenge, reach out.
Lastly, Dharma is an established service provider that equips your business with interchange processing services as well as allowing transactions via credit cards.
- Fee Structure: The interchange pricing plans offer better value for money for business’ merchants who make large transactions via credit cards – say $10,000-20,000 per month at 0.15 per cent nominal rate.
- Features: Dharma provides straightforward plans with affordable fees, simple integration of both software and hardware services, as well as free access to MX Merchant.
- Customer Service: Excellent services with free in-house phone support and out-of-time call support, online ticketing system, chat support and documentation on the website.
Now that you know some of the merchant services, which one are you going to prefer? Of course, you will need to carefully review your preferences first before deciding which merchant service to choose.
Author Bio: Payment industry guru Taylor Cole is a passionate payments expert who understands the complex world of merchant accounts. He also writes non-fiction, on subjects ranging from personal finance to stocks to cryptopay. He enjoys eating pie on his backyard porch, as should all right-thinking people.